Pages

Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Hi

Hi. I'm Bonnie.

b profile

I was born and raised in Hong Kong, and I married my college best friend from the US. We have a three-year-old and a six-month-old. Both of them were born in the UK. We spend a lot of our time travelling between these three places. Between my husband, my children, and myself, we have nine passports.

This is my better half, Simeon, and our two year old, Thomas. (He's almost three, but if you asked him he'll say he's two.) This photo was taken by our friend Collin. He's a good photographer.

IMG_6623

Our almost-three year old, like lots of other kids this age, says some funny things. I try to write them down here so our friends can read about them. I also try to record our lives a little bit because sometimes when the days are long and hard (like the days of lots of other moms with young kids) it helps me to remember the fun times.

This is our six-month-old, Jane. (Isn't she a sweetheart?)

DSC_7855

I never feel like I have much to say, which is why I don't blog. But most people seem to enjoy hearing what my almost-three year old says, so I'm writing it all down. And I'll probably throw in some snippets of our lives as we travel with our nine passports.

1 comment: